Friday, May 15, 2009

Why you shouldn't go to CVS at 3am.

So I am in Tampa until today, and while I am supposed to be cleaning the apartment I'm staying in(it says to clean both bathrooms....I didn't even step foot on both bathrooms. Ok, not completely true. Some days after arriving here at 3am I would inspect behind the door and shower curtain to make sure I was alone. Which really, if I wasn't, what would I do?. Ok, back to the story), I have 1 hour to clean this apartment, and I'm writing a blog. I'm such a procrastinator.
I'm still awaiting my national board scores in the mail, because Tennessee couldn't do electronic reporting like 15 other states that appparently all my classmates applied through. If I see one more facebook update with I passed, I may have to call Tennessee and explain why it's so important they just tell me over the phone. Because my facebook status deserves to be updated too. Congratulations to all those who passed, and know they did. And now most of you are probably asking me why I applied through TN, being that I've never been there before. Well, I did go to Graceland once, because my sister Sallie insisted we stop there to visit the home of Elvis. Then she couldn't find a shirt in the gift shop she wanted, blah, blah...it was overrated. Tennessee can be it's own blog. Back to CVS.
I needed contact solution. So after my last shift at FVS, I decided to take advantage of the 24 hour CVS. I was tired people. I walked in, took a basket, and compulsive shopping set in like it was my job. OOOH, 75% off Lip Gloss! I never wear lip gloss, but it's so cheap! OOOOHHH, a new item! Organic Shampoo and Conditioner! Sulfate Free! I need it! OOOOH, Greeting Cards! Laura and Mike need one for their wedding(that was actually justified, the dairy milk candy bar and sprite zero not so much). I spent 34 dollars. Oh, I forgot. I bought clear nail polish, because after having the first manicure in approximately 5 years, I chipped one of my bright red nails at work. Actually I think I subconciously chipped it with my other nail, then remembered WHY I never get my nails painted, because this always happens. Also, when I went to get the pedicure yesterday, I feel that my legs were perhaps slightly less "shaven", then they needed to be, and spent my head buried in my Glamour magazine avoiding eye contact because I feared judgement.
Off to Bradenton for a wedding and Ross Reunion! Then back to school on Monday. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Today=my first day off in since March 9th. Freaking FANTASTIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment